Supporting your server!

Selling RSPS 722 (Professionally Coded) With Website/Forums/Webclient

Skill3d

Selling RSPS 722 (Professionally Coded) With Website/Forums/Webclient

Post  Skill3d on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Selling my runescape private server, I spent weeks coding it, and putting hours in each day, I've decided that it is time to sell it and move on to a different project. I partly did this for some more Java practice, seeing as I'm a Web Developer but I still know quite a bit of java, wanted to learn some more. It comes with a custom website and forums that I coded and a working webclient jarred and ready to go. I can help set it up, if wanted. The server itself is a 722, it's almost exactly the same as real runescape, which is a 723. It even has working Queen Black Dragon. It has a custom home, all skills work, magic is fixed, trading is fixed, perfect switching and teleporting, and everything else. It is almost an exact clone of real runescape, despite a couple minor bugs. If you're interested just private message me and i'll respond within a couple hours. I can also show you the server/website/forums if wanted.

austindb

price

Post  austindb on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 pm

how much are you expecting and i would like to see it before i think about buying it but i am interested.

fgnation

I am intrested to buy server reply asap

Post  fgnation on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

I am intrested to buy server reply asap i will buy right now pleas contact me thru skype our email i perfer Skype

Sponsored content

Re: Selling RSPS 722 (Professionally Coded) With Website/Forums/Webclient

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:15 am